Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Update

I know that I am super terrible about staying on top of this blog. But frankly, it is very busy in my world right now. I wanted to jump on to give a few updates that are happening over the summer.
First of all, something that we are very excited about. Get Polished will be launching our own line of makeup specifically targeted for brides. It will feature water proof items and long wearing smooth lipsticks for touch ups, as well as the skincare items that brides need to get their skin ready for the big day.
Some other things is that we now sell customized favors and second line umbrellas. We will have an extensive list up on the website in the coming month or so.
This past weekend was a big weekend for us at Get Polished and I wanted to share a few pics. These are from Rebecca and Steve's wedding at the Benachi House and Gardens. It was a beautiful ceremony and rockin reception. Just a little hot, of course, but it is New Orleans in May!

No comments: